We have been busy lately, but I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I have posted anything.
We have been fishing a few more times since the last post...like that's a surprise..LOL! I intend to do some individual posting on each fishing trip, but I thought I would show you my little project that I have been working on....My Stamping Blog!
I made a blog to show-off some of my stamping "creations". It's more for my stamping people, but I figured I'd post a link on here for any of our friends and family who might want to check it out, too....
http://stampwitheee.blogspot.com/ .....I'll post a permanent link over in the right column as well.
BTW, the Stamp with EEE is something Brian came up with. It's a play on Stamp with "ease"....but he thought it was cute to use E's since my name starts with an E.
I made a blog to show-off some of my stamping "creations". It's more for my stamping people, but I figured I'd post a link on here for any of our friends and family who might want to check it out, too....
http://stampwitheee.blogspot.com/ .....I'll post a permanent link over in the right column as well.
BTW, the Stamp with EEE is something Brian came up with. It's a play on Stamp with "ease"....but he thought it was cute to use E's since my name starts with an E.

No comments:
Post a Comment