Calendar

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthday at Diamond Valley Lake

For Brian's Birthday, I rented him a Bass Boat at Diamond Valley Lake. (The difference between a bass boat and their standard boat is the fish finder, trolling motor, and 2 bass seats that are raised up.)

He...well actually we...ended up have an awesome day!!!! We BOTH PB'd! (That means we both got personal bests!) ...and boy were they PB's!!!

Here's Brian with his MONSTER trout:

It was 4 lb 3 oz!!!! WOW! His biggest fish EVER....and on his B-day!!!

About an hour later, he caught this guy:

....a 4 lb 2 oz Trout! Oh my! Needless to say, he couldn't stop smiling! Roll

Then, you'll never believe it....less than an hour later, I caught this:


Not as big as Brian's, but I didn't want to steal the show on his B-Day..lol. It was a 3 lb 9 oz Trout! ...Is there something in the water!?!? And even better...this is my PB! So we both PB'd on Brian's B-day! What are chances?

Now I feel a little bad about this since it was Brian's B-Day...but the Outdoor Reporter, Jim Matthews, is a member of FNN and he saw my report about my big fish. He ended up putting my picture on his online Fishing Report under 'Recent Big Catches'. Here's the link: SoCal Fishing Report I'm still on the top right column!!!

Bounce
..and if you keep looking down the page, I'm on there again for my two Trout from Silverwood!

Here are our FNN Reports:

SoCal Owns DVL on Birthday....Brian's Report



The FNN site Administrator made us this for having the Picture of the Day:

It was the best day of fishing either of us have ever had. It will definitly take A LOT to beat this one!


A couple of days later, we BBQ'd Brian's largest fish. It was delicious! My favorite fish is Salmon, and that Trout tasted as close to Salmon as you can get....


Some of the FNN-ers write-up recipes for their favorite dishes...Brian wrote up one for his trout. He did a real nice job on it....How to BBQ your PB Trout

Well, I'm not sure how we're ever going to be able to beat that B-Day, Honey...I'm glad you had such a great day!!!
Kisses

No comments: