We took Tyler to Lake Silverwood April 27th. (Kendra was practicing for dance.) It seems like whenever we take the kids fishing, they don't catch anything. I think they were starting to get a little disapointed...so were we. We want them to see how fun fishing can be.
Well, Tyler ended up having a great day! He caught two Rainbows...and at one point he had the biggest fish of the day...a 1 lb 11 ouncer!! Nice job, Ty!
Brian ended up hooking up on the biggest of the day....A 1 lb 14 oz Rainbow!
Earlier in the day, I caught the smallest of the day..the guys thought that was sooo funny since the week before I had caught the biggest.
Our family stringer weighted 8 lbs! Imagine carrying that on the 45 min hike back to the car!
Here's the link to Brian's FNN report:
Vindication from Wife (Brian named it that since the week before I schooled him...)
....Sorry about the pictures on the report...he blacked out a lot of them. A guy from the website told us about that spot, and asked us not to post pics of it on FNN....
Oh and we have now coined the kids SoCalKid1 and SoCalKid2 on FNN.

No comments:
Post a Comment