Calendar

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kendra's Dance Recital

Last Friday, Kendra had her Dance Recital at school. She has been dancing for 3 years and has really learned a great deal. She even made the Advanced Dance Team this year, and was in 6 dances at this recital!

Girl 3


Here is Kendra's first duet ever....she even has her own 30 second solo during this dance! Kendra is the one on the left...and yes there is sound. (Sorry for the video quality....I was more concerned with watching Kendra, then her friend's solo...oops!)

I didn't get any pictures of us all after...darn....but her Aunt Amy and "Uncle" Trent came to see her as well. Thanks again for making the drive!

We are so proud of how well she did! Great job Kenz!

Bravo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Kendra! Well done. I just downloaded that song a couple of weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Kendra is a great dancer!!!! We enjoy watching her!!!! Can't believe you can get your leg up next to your head!!!! Keep it up Kenz!!!!!!!