Calendar

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Trout BBQ...June 6th

Last weekend, we had my parents over for a trout BBQ. We BBQ'd 2 trout...one was Brian's 4.2 lb from Diamond Valley Lake that he caught on his B-day. They were so delicious!

BBQ


We had trout, rice flavored with thyme and chives, and zuccinni....

Cooking Dinner

Hungry

We had to eat at my stamping table, since I have been keeping it out lately...Oopps! Sorry, guys...

Brian did a great job BBQ-ing the trout! It was tender and flakey...perfect!

Perfecto

Well, we have about 10 more in the freezer, so we'll be having another trout BBQ again soon....

2 comments:

Violet said...

I can't say that I like to eat trout but it sounds like you had a lot of fun. You guys are so cute by the way.

Anonymous said...

Emily & Brian you are great cooks!!!! You had fun catching the fish and we sure had fun visiting and eating the trout!!!!
It tasted sooooooooo good!!!!!