Calendar

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Photo of the Day!

Brian and I are members of a fishing club...Team 57. Brian found the message board (FNN) last year and we both signed up. He's SoCalGuy7 and I'm SoCalGirl7. It's a great place to share tips and brag about your catches...lol.

The other day, we took Kendra fishing at Lake Silverwood. Unfortunately we didn't catch anything, but still had a great family day at the lake. Brian and I got to wear our new personalized Team 57 shirts for the first time, so that was pretty cool too. Among our many pictures throughout the day, Kendra took a pic of Brian and I near a stream that runs into the lake. On FNN, they ask that you send the administrator any pictures taken wearing your Team 57 shirt. Brian sent ours in and....We got picked Photo of the Day!!!! Very cool!


PHOTO OF THE DAY


TEAM 57 MEMBERS

"SOCALGUY7 & SOCALGIRL7"




Here's the direct link: Team 57


Here are a few more pictures from our day at Lake Silverwood....









Also, Brian writes his own blog about our day when we go fishing and then FNN members post comments. Here's the link to our Silverwood trip.

1 comment:

Violet said...

What a fun thing to do!!! I feel like now that I am teaching I don't have any hobbies any more. I will have to get back into things. I would love to see some of the projects you have made with your stamps. I was doing scrapbooking for a little bit and then I was into making cards. I will have to get back into something soon or I will go crazy.